Children have the option of a school meal or bringing a packed lunch from home.
EXCITING NEWS !!
From September 2018, along with RPJ3, the catering service at Woodchurch Road is moving 'in-house'.
Lunches will be provided at a cost of £2.00 per day. Payment for School Meals for KS2 children can be paid weekly via the school office or online via our SIMS AGORA Payments system ( please ask the school office for details ). Children in KS1 are entitled to a free school meal. We need 1 week’s notice in writing for any children wishing to change lunchtime arrangements.
Please see our new menu :-
Special meals are in place at certain times of the year eg St George’s Day and the change to the menu will be sent home.
Children can bring a packed lunch to school. We do ask that you do not send cans or glass bottles in their lunch boxes.
Who can get free school meals?
Parents or guardians are entitled to get free school meals or milk for their children if they receive:
- Income Support, or
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance, or
- Guaranteed Pension Credit, or
- Child Tax Credit with a total annual taxable income of less than £16,190 and are NOT receiving Working Tax Credit, or
- Have successfully obtained asylum status, or
- People who claim income related Employment and Support Allowance, or
- Universal Credit
If you are a foster carer, and receiving a fostering allowance, you are not eligible to claim free school meals for those children you are fostering, from school year 3 and above.
Change in circumstances
If you have a change in your circumstances, for example your child changes school or you or your partner stop receiving any of the above listed benefits, please contact us as soon as possible.
You can tell us of the change:
- By calling 0151 606 2002
- Or by e-mail email@example.com
You can make a payment for the School Meals here : SIMS AGORA PAYMENTS SYSTEM
Milk in School
To enable your child to have milk in school you must register with Cool Milk. Every child under the age of five is entitled to FREE school milk.
You can register in two easy ways :-
1. Go online and quickly register your child for school milk at www.coolmilk.com
2. Alternatively, please contact the School Office for a form to complete and send to FREEPOST COOL MILK.